The Real Estate Administration of the City of Stockholm has a food assignment to increase and maintain the quality of the food that is sold in our markets. The products should be both produced and delivered to the end consumer in a sustainable way.
One way of doing this is for us to join the ”Love Your Local Market” campaign which is referred to in swedish as ”Älska din lokala handlare”.
Some highlights of our initiatives and actions are:
- Large outdoor on-screen advertising
- Advertising in the local newspaper
- A Food Truck at the local square outside the hall. (foliated with the ”Love Your Local Market” logo )
- Floor foliation inside the hall.
- 100 m flag buntings
- 1000 balloons with print
- 4000 flyers
- Banner at the entrance of the hall.
- Beach flags
- A junior football team from a local club will be handing out flyers and bits of food tasting articles.
The suppliers to the the local retailers will offer food tasting articles. The local retailers will have activities around different kinds of foods and offer special prices during the campaign.
The swedish master in oyster opening may join the event.
An author’s buffé will be arranged with book signing by local authors from the area.
Live music with local folk music players from the area will entertain the visitors.
Official press communication about the ”Love Your Local Market” campaign will be released.
Information will also be send to food bloggers and food journalists.